Me and my baby

Me and my baby

Monday, February 27, 2012


This blog is called My So Called Crazy Life, but so far all I have posted are assignments from class. Not so exciting, huh? I have tried to post a profile but it keeps telling me that there is an error and will not let me add information.  After about the 6th try in 4 weeks, I have given up. 
Unfortunately, it is hard enough for me to keep up with my 4 kids, work, school and life in general.  I am going to be so happy when I am finally done with classes and able to get back to a somewhat normal life (if that is at all possible).  Normal really has never been in my vocabulary, starting during my childhood.
I will learn what I am doing on this, hopefully before this class is finished.  I can't say if it is something that I would continue, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment